Top Ten Holiday Gift Guide & Sears $100 Gift Card Giveaway
Disclaimer: This is a compensated campaign on behalf of Sears, but all opinions are my own.
Can you believe its time to start thinking about holiday shopping already? I don’t know about you, but for me, I can’t seem to ever avoid the stressful side of the holidays – which for me is the gift giving. Not that I don’t LOVE giving gifts, its the gift FINDING part that always seems to put me in a tizzy. Between trying to figure out what would be the perfect regalo (gift) for each member of my family/framily and then running around town to actually purchase these items – I feel like I miss out on the more important parts of this lovely season. Know what I mean?So to help you solve the universal question of “what do you want for Christmas” as well as where to find all of these items on your list, we have partnered with Sears to share their “Top Ten Holiday Gift Guide” to hopefully save you some time and energy!
- Kenmore Stand Mixer: Putting this one on the top of the list as a shout-out to my mother. She has been asking for one of these for years and its my mission to check this off her list!
- Kenmore Alfie Voice-Controlled Intelligent Shopper: This is such a cool item and will probably be the most unique thing under the tree!
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet: For the tech lovers, this is a must-have under the tree!
- Everlast® TR-1 Wireless Activity Tracker: This tracker great for someone trying to get fit after the Holidays.
- Canyon River Blues Girl’s Three-Quarter Sleeve Top: Love this top and planning to get a set for my little cousins! You really can’t go wrong with anything from the Canyon River line.
- George Foreman Grill: There is a reason this grill is still on the market, it is a classic and a solid gift for anyone on your list.
- Heart Pendant: If you need to treat that special someone to some bling, then this pendant would make an awesome gift!
- Printed Yoga Mat: While most yogis already have a yoga mat, I’ve learned that its the type of thing that you never really buy for yourself…even though it defintely needs replacing! Love the prints that Sears has to offer.
- Craftsman Slide Screwdriver : For the handy man (or woman!) who wants the latest gadget to make his life easier, this is a great option!
- Sears Gift Card: Really now, who doesn’t love a gift card! So for those difficult shoppers, this is a great option! You can also get more ideas by visiting sears.com/gifts.
Even with this great list to get you started, we know that holiday shopping can be hard! Luckily, Sears has the perfect gifts for everyone on your list, and better yet – you can score great deals on those gifts ahead of Black Friday at Sears Member Private Night sale event on Sunday, Nov. 20 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. I went to this event last year and it was so awesome getting ta jumpstart on my shopping – you should defintely check it out!
For those who haven’t attended one of these events before, Sears Member Private Night is an exclusive night of shopping for Shop Your Way members who get early access to the same deals they’ll find on Black Friday without the Black Friday crowd. How amazing is that? If you are not a Shop Your Way member registering is easy and quick. Get started here.
If you cannot make it to the Member Private Night sale event, then you can also shop the Member Private Night sale online from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Also, if you still need more time getting your list together, you can also shop at Sears on Thanksgiving Day, with deals available both in-store and online starting at 6 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving evening to midnight, or on Black Friday (11/25) with stores opening at 5 a.m.
$100 Sears Gift Card Giveaway
To further get you going with your holiday shopping, Sears has provided us with a $100 Sears gift card to give away to our readers! Enter below in the giveaway widget, winner will be chosen at random from all qualified entries and announced on 11/22.