Sofia Vergara at the 2016 Emmys: Get The Look
It’s Emmy time and that means all the stars are out to shine! Sofia Vergara at the 2016 Emmys did not disappoint and looked just as glam as ever! Luckily, our friends at CoverGirl, together with Kayleen McAdams are able to share just exactly how she got that fab look on the Emmys carpet!
To, in Kayleen’s words, let’s break Sofia Vergara’s 2016 Emmy look down step by step
- Red Carpet-Ready Eyes: “Sofia and I both love mascara so we applied three coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara on both the top and bottom lashes to really make her eyes pop! I chose the matte brown shadow from the COVERGIRL truNaked Palette in Nudes for this look, and focused on blending the shades to soften any harsh lines and give the eye shape and definition.”
- The Perfect Pout: “The key to this look was getting the exact right shade of lipstick. I tried every possible combination of liner and lipstick until I found THE ONE – which happened to be a deep burgundy shade in the new COVERGIRL Outlast All Day Lipcolor Custom Reds in Unique Burgundy.”
To get Sofia Vergara’s 2016 Emmys look at home, CoverGirl recommends that you use the following products:
- COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara in Black
- COVERGIRL TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes in Nudes
- COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Espresso
- NEW COVERGIRL Outlast All Day Lipcolor Custom Reds in Unique Burgundy– coming January 2017
So glam! I can confirm that the LashBlast Volume Mascara is out of this world and now I’m excited to combine it with this fab eyeshadow palette. Shine on, chicas!