#SeriouslySears Back-To-School Time
Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored campaign with Sears. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Can you believe the back-to-school season is already upon us? While the summer heat is still in full force in Miami, its time to start thinking about this new season and getting ourselves ready for this new phase of the year. So as we enjoy our last few weeks of summer before the school bell rings, Sears is here to help us get motivated to prep for the back-to-school rush with some seriously great deals and new offerings.
My friends at Sears also shared with me that they recently launched a new jeans line for women, called R1893, to style students for the school year. But who am I kidding…even though I might not personally be prepping for a new school year, I had to check out these new jeans for myself! So after a quick trip to my local Sears, I’ve decided to put together a ‘Back-To-School Denim Fashion Guide” based on what I saw in the store to get you on the right track before that first bell rings!
‘Back-To-School Denim Fashion Guide”
- Find the fit that makes you feel the most confident: What I like about the R1893 line at Sears is that its a diverse collection that features six fits and 52 washes. From hi-rise jeggings, girlfriend, boot, and skinny, there is a fit for any body shape or style.
- A little stretch can go a long way: Sitting in class all day can be confining enough! With a higher cotton content and fits with varying stretch, these R1893 jeans feel buttery, yet durable, and holding in the right place. Not kidding, these jeans are smooth as butter.
- Stay cool with light jeans: We all know that the heat isn’t going to let up anytime soon in Miami, so make sure you have several lighter shades in your closet to help you keep cool. I really liked the white and light wash on the front row below.
- Dress it up, literally: After exploring all the different cuts of the R1893 line, another mannequin dressed in denim caught my eye. I fell in love with this denim dress that is both stylish and will help you stay cool also. How adorable, right?
- Combine them with fun colors: What’s great about denim? It literally goes with everything! Especially those first first months of the school year, make a statement with bold colors and prints pared with your denim. Check out this adorable donut shirt I found at Sears. Love it!
If you need more “BTS” inspiration, you can visit Sears.com/backtoschool – which is packed with adorable looks to set you/your child apart from the crowd!
Believe it or not, Sears has thought of even another way to help take the hassle out of back-to-school shopping: Free In-store Shipping via the Sears app (when location services are enabled)! This app is super useful when you can’t find the right size or color in a specific item – you can simply just select it from the app and have it delivered right to your local store! I gave it a try when I was looking to buy a new pair of jeans and it was very easy to use and really convenient! Plus, really, who doesn’t love free shipping?
*Sears $100 Gift Card Giveaway*
So to help you get a head start with your back-to-school shopping, Sears is offering a $100 Sears Gift Card for us to give away to our readers. How amazing is that? This should really help you stock up on some cool new threads, just in time for the start of the school year! Enter to win via the giveaway widget below, the winner will be selected at random from valid entries and contacted on or before August 24th.