Gift Ideas for Wine Lovers
Disclaimer: I received these items at no cost in exchange for an honest review. Love me some wine, but all opinions are my own!
Looking for the perfect gift for your wine lover friends? When you know your amigos love their vino, you can really have fun with some unique and useful gifts that will keep them felling jolly all year long! I really love looking for gift ideas on UncommonGoods.com which offer such a wide variety of distinctive pieces, you really can find something for everyone on your shopping list! They even have pre-sorted lists to help you find the perfect stocking stuffers, great gifts under $50 and gifts under $25.
So, when I decided I wanted to put together these gift ideas for Wine Lovers, I felt like a kid in a candy shop..well, a fermented candy shop, looking through all the fun wine products that UncommonGoods offer. To keep things simple, I picked out 5 items that would make the perfect gift for any wine lover on your list.
- Stemless Aerating Wine Glasses: The elegant, whirling design of these stemless wine glasses won’t just make their vino look better—they can actually make it taste better! This is a must-have for any wine lover who knows the importance of aerating their wine.
- Wine Cork Candles: Have a friend who never wants to get ride of their wine bottles or loves to recycle them? These clever candles masquerade as corks, but they’ll bring a warm glow to the dinner table in a use bottle of wine!
- Tipsy Wine Glasses: You know that moment when you’ve had a few glasses you really start to relax? Well, these tipsy wine glasses are already there! Talk about a fun conversation starter at a dinner party, everybody is going to want to get tipsy….with their glass!
- Shatterproof Wine Glasses and Carafe: If anything on this list would be a good gift for me, it would be this! I’m such a klutz and I usually avoid using my nice glasses because I’m always scared to drop them! These glasses and carafe are perfect for those wine lovers (like me) who you can’t trust with a fancy glass.
- RackPack Convertible Wine Rack: If you decide you want to gift a bottle of wine, why not bring it to the party in style? This convertible wine rack makes a great carrier for your gift and then easily converts into several shapes for longer-term storage!
Hope you enjoyed these recommendations! I know I was excited to have the opportunity to try out these awesome products from UncommonGoods which is a company just as unique as its products! They run all our operations out of the historic Brooklyn Army Terminal where the lowest-paid seasonal worker starts at 50% above the minimum wage. They make it our mission to support and provide a platform for artists and designers; in fact, half of what they sell is made by hand! Most of the products they carry are created right here in the USA, and about one-third of their entire collection incorporates recycled and/or upcycled materials. Really cool right?