Becky G’s Star Wars Look: CoverGirl Giveaway
Are fans of Becky G or Star Wars out there? We have something for you just in time for Halloween! Every year we can’t wait to see who had the best costume. This year, pop culture has a wealth of inspiration for crowd-pleasing Halloween costumes. From blood-red lips to eye-catching lashes, Halloween is the perfect time to trial these scary-good beauty trends, verdad? As a pop culture fanatic and huge Star Wars fan, this year CoverGirl Becky G played around with Halloween looks, transforming into the Dark Apprentice!
As you can see, the Dark Apprentice is the ultimate character from the dark side, so this look is all about black with pops of red on the eye and lip. Sinister has never looked so stunning and sexy! Dale Becky!
So to celebrate this awesome partnership with Star Wars, our friends at CoverGirl shared with us the products that Becky G used to create this look so I can try it out and re-create the Dark Apprentice…gringa style! Here is the how-to guide that we followed:
- For this sculpted high-shine look, a luminous base is key. Blend Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation outwards from the nose.
- Draw thick black eyeliner such as COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Onyx around the eye, creating a wing at the outer corner.
- Press the darkest shade of Eye Shadow Quad in Stunning Smokeys across the lid and under the lower lash line. Fill in the wing with shadow. Blend the lightest shade into the inner corner of the eye and sweep any excess across the lower lashes.
- Now it’s time for the red shadow – brush it inside of your dark frame.
- Sweep the lightest shade over the cheekbones from the eyebrow arch to the temple and suck in cheeks before lightly blending the darker shade into cheek hollows. Blend any hard lines.
- Apply a coat of limited edition Star Wars Mascara on top lashes only.
- To complete your Dark Apprentice look, exfoliate lips and pat over Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation.
- Apply limited edition Star Wars Lipstick in Red #30 to the center of your lips and press together to distribute color.
- To play around with an ombré look, dab a bit of Dark Purple #50 in the center to add dimension
What do you guys think? While I’m no Becky G, I still think this looks pretty awesome! The Star Wars line definitely has some adventurous shades, but Halloween is the perfect time to experiment and have fun with your look!
So, do you want try and get this look for yourself? Facil! Just visit LasGringasBlog on Instagram to enter to win all the products that you need to get this same Dark Apprentice look as Becky G!