Becky G Premios Juventud 2015
At the 2015 Premios Juventud, Covergirl Becky G ruled the red carpet with her caliente red dress and glam look. Can you say #LashFame? While she is always look bonita on the red carpet, the red dress and overall look defintely made her stand out even more on the alfombra. Our friends at Covergirl worked with makeup artist Etienne Ortega and below, he shares how he created her red carpet look at Premios Juventud.
For Becky G’s look, Etienne Ortega went with a nude palette since Becky wore a bright red dress on the carpet- which was the underlying inspiration to keep it young and classic.
Here is the Step by Step according to Etienne:
- We used bronze tones on the eyes using COVERGIRL Eye Shadow Quads in Go for the Golds, using the 4th shade for a smoky effect.
- Next, I used COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner to precisely define the eyes and add drama.
- Then we coated the lashes by twirling COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Mascara by LashBlast to achieve those big and full lashes that we all want!
- To prep her skin, we used COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Primer. Becky and I both love that it keeps her looking fresh and flawless. She needs her makeup to last during an award from the red carpet to her big performance.
- Then we used COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation in Medium Beige for a flawless finish and glow that lasts.
- To give her a soft look, I used COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands 160.
- Finally to finish the look, we used COVERGIRL Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams in Caramel Cream 280, and topped it off with COVERGIRL Lip Lava in Lava Luster 800. Becky loves Lip Lava, and we wanted to make sure we gave her lips a high-impact finish!
Oh la la!! Her lips did look lovely! Have you tried out any of these productos before? I was also wearing my favorite Covergirl lipstick at Premios Juventud as well…its always my go-to when I get ready for the big eventos in Miami!
Que guapa, verdad?! If you want more Becky G you can check out our INTERVIEW with her from the alfombra roja by visiting our Youtube channel.