Jennifer Lopez Latin Billboards 2015: Get the Look
No surprises here, but Jennifer Lopez was looking smokin’ at the 2015 Latin Billboard Awards aka Premios Billboard. JLo, who performed a touching tribute to Selena arrived at the red carpet in Miami wearing a white silk tulle applique jumpsuit and silk crepe cape from the Zihair Murad Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2014 collection. Apart from her dress, her hair and makeup were flawless for this important noche. Our friends at L’Oréal Paris shared the step by step instructions on how to replicate this look so that you can look JLo-fab!
Makeup artist, Mary Philips had this to say about the look: “Jennifer Lopez’s look last night is extremely fashion forward, but in an understated confident way. The edgy yet minimal and clean look has the perfect amount of drama that isn’t too overt. The slicked back sexy hair with the side part, the Zuhair Murad ivory jumpsuit with the cape, and white clutch, it’s very beautiful and soft, like a flower would be, and perfect for her tribute tonight on behalf of Selena.”
- Step 1: Mary prepped Jennifer’s skin with L’Oréal Paris Miracle Blur to fill in any fine lines. This lightweight cream allows the foundation to glide on.
- Step 2: Mary applied L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Classic Tan. The semi liquid and creamy fluid provides a matte finish. Tip: Mary likes to keep the skincare and face products used to a minimum because too much layering of skincare and makeup will eventually crease and cake into the evening.
- Step 3: To brighten her complexion, Mary applied Armani Fluid Sheer #13 which provides a nice glow without leaving a shimmery finish.
- Step 4: Eyes are always a focal point, Mary prepped Jennifer’s eyes with L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude in Nude 01 which provide a shimmery satin and matte finish. On top of the base she applied Armani Eye Tints in Cold Copper 9 and Senso 10 which is very sheer but gives definition.
- Step 5: For the lashes Mary applied, a couple of coats of L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Rock to provide volume.
- Step 6: For a natural brow look, Mary applied L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Brow Plumper in Transparent which is one of her favorites because it has a strong hold and does not need to keep brushing them upwards throughout the night. Tip: Brush brows upwards for a full brow look.
- Step 7: For the perfect nude lip Mary used a combination of products. She started with lining the lips using L’Oréal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lipliner in Nude then apply a layer of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor in Never Ending Nutmeg.
- Step 8: To keep the look in place evenly spray L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Setting Spray which works great with liquid and powder foundation.
Hair stylist, Lorenzo Martin shared the step by step to how to achieve her sleek and stylish hair do for the evening:
- Step 1: To create Jennifer’s pulled back look Lorenzo started by shampooing her hair with L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hair care Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Step 2: To quicken the blow dry process, Lorenzo evenly sprayed L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Blow It Quick Dry Primer Spray on wet hair.
- Step 3: Loosely air dry hair using a blow dryer to prevent heat damage. On damp hair Lorenzo applied a dime size amount of L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Perfecting Balm which protects hair against heat from 450 degrees.
- Step 4: Split hair on the side and use a large round brush and blow dry hair pulling towards the back to create a little volume on the crown.
- Step 5: Flat iron hair starting mid-section to the ends.
- Step 6: With a brush lightly place hair into position and spray with L’Oréal Paris Elnett Extra Strength Hair spray.