Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera 2015 Dress Collection
Sure to make any princesa smile on her big 15, Ashdon Inc., a leading force in the bridal and formalwear industry announced that the 2015 Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera dress collection is now available in-stores nationwide. Featuring thirteen exquisite gowns channeling treasured Disney characters, the highly anticipated line includes a new design inspired by Walt Disney Studios’ live-action film, Cinderella, as well as a new gown for “La Corona de la Princesa.”
“Combining elements of fantasy and magic to deliver a fairy tale experience like no other, the Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera dress collection was created with young Latinas in mind,” said Nick Yeh, CEO of Ashdon Brands. “These stunning Quinceañera gowns are not only perfect for fans of the timeless tale of Cinderella, but also give every Latina the opportunity to celebrate and channel the inspiring and enchanting strong qualities of their favorite Disney characters on their special day.”
Available in a variety of vibrant colors, glorious treatments and creative embellishments, young Latinas celebrating their Quinceañeras can now choose from any of the following Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera gowns:
- Cinderella – Inspired by Cinderella’s graceful elegance, this timeless gown brings the magic of the ballroom to life, with embellishments including glamorous draping and delicate beadwork.
- Anna – Featuring contemporary “Rosemaling” (decorative painting), beadwork and graceful symmetry, this gown captures Anna’s warmth and exuberance, while shimmering with a natural and organic elegance.
- Elsa – Inspired by snow and ice, this gown celebrates Elsa’s magical powers with its dramatic palette of icy blues and deep purples that deliver a cool elegance reminiscent of the beauty that sets in eternal winter.
- Ariel – Cascading waves of organza ruffles and oceans of jewels pay tribute to Ariel’s courageous yet free-spirited nature.
- Belle – Versailles-inspired beadwork and sophisticated silhouettes pay tribute to Belle’s elegance, intelligence and beauty.
- Jasmine – A whole new world awaits with this exotic gown’s shimmering beadwork and beautiful silhouette that celebrates Jasmine’s bold and adventurous spirit.
- Mulan – This Chinoiserie-inspired organza ball gowns capture Mulan’s heroic spirit and valiant heart.
- Pocahontas – Inspired by Pocahontas’ courageous heart and love of nature, this gown celebrate the beauty of the earth and sky, with cascading ruffles and elegant draping, adorned with dazzling beadwork.
- Rapunzel – A tribute to Rapunzel’s passion and artistic spirit, the cap-sleeve, organza ball gown features exquisite beading and a skirt inspired by organic, hand-rolled flowers, while the strapless style features a ruffled detachable skirt.
- Sleeping Beauty – As alluring and beautiful as Aurora herself, this dreamy gown features a sweetheart neckline, delicate beadwork and whimsical skirt.
- Snow White – Inspired by the compassionate nature and grace of Snow White, this stunning gown makes a graceful yet dramatic statement.
- Tiana – This enchanting gown captures Tiana’s confident attitude and independent spirit, and is perfect for masquerading across the dance floor in a dazzling New Orleans style.
- Corona de la Princesa – A special edition addition to the Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera Collection, this gown’s ornate details celebrate being the ultimate princess.
The 2015 Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera dress collection is available at specialty and formal wear retailers across the U.S. and Canada. Dresses are available in sizes 0-30 with MSRPs ranging from $530-$999. Which one is your favorita?
For more information on the 2015 Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera collection and retail outlets, please visit www.QuinceRoyalBall.com.