5 Reasons Why You Should Watch La Voz Kids
This month, Telemundo kicked off the much anticipated third season of “La Voz Kids,” produced once again at the Universal Orlando Resort. The Coaches, Daddy Yankee, Natalia Jimenez, and Pedro Fernandez are battling passionately to start building their teams of 18 contestants. La Voz Kids, which airs every Sunday night gives the audience the opportunity to witness how the stars of the future are discovered and developed while the Coaches search for the nation’s best young singing talent, where the winner receives a recording contract and a $50,000 cash prize to support their education.
Who doesn’t love “The Voice” concept, right? But if you need some more convinces here are 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch La Voz Kids on Telemundo:
1) The hosts: Daisy Fuentes and Jorge Bernal are such a great combo! I honestly was a little surprised when I heard Daisy speak Spanish for the first time, but she does such an amazing job! They both are so buena onda and kind with the contestants!
2) Daddy Yankee showing his “soft side”: Being the tough reggaetonero that he is, I questioned at first his ability to relate to all these niños and their families…however, I was definitely wrong! During a recent episode, Yankee even got a little teary-eyed when one young contestant started crying after not making it through the auditions. He took her by the hand and walked her off the set, giving her kind words of encouragement. ¡Que lindo!
Bienvenido Franser al #TeamYankee Dímelo acere.. CUBA en la casa! #LVK A photo posted by Daddy Yankee (@daddyyankee) on
3) Natalia Jimenez’s Spanish accent: I know this isn’t Natalia’s first year as a coach, but I just still can’t get over her awesome Spanish accent…especially now that its contrasted to Daddy Yankee’s strong acento boricua. She cracks me up every time she says “Tio!”- anyone else?
4) Pedro Fernandez rallying the Regional Mexican artists: For obvious reasons, Pedro Fernandez has a soft spot in his corazon for the Regional Mexican artists who come on the show. It actually reminds me of Blake Shelton going after all the country singers and the other judges always trying to steal them away from him! He is definitely building a strong equipo on #TeamPedro!
5) The KIDS of course: While we do love the hosts and the coaches, obviously the real stars of the shows are the KIDS! I mean, there is a reason its called La Voz Kids, right? So far, I’ve been very impressed by the contestants this year and I can’t wait to see them grow and shine during the competition!
Conoce a los 8 pequeños que pasaron las audiciones a ciegas ayer entrando a LaVozKids.com A photo posted by La Voz Kids (@lavozkids) on
So, what is your biggest reason for watching and loving La Vox Kids? Do you have any favorites for this season so far? Let us know in the comment section below!