The Latin GRAMMYS are going to be huge this year! The 2014 performers list is packed with THE biggest names in música latina and it is sure to be a fiesta that everyone will remember! The broadcast will include 20 stellar performances, including some really unique pairings like Pepe Aguilar with Miguel Bosé; Pablo Alborán with Jesse & Joy; and Marc Anthony with Magic! Que cool, verdad?!
To help you keep it all straight, we have our “Must See” Lista below and also the complete list to you know what to expect during the noche!
- Ricky Martin: Because obviously! But this year, he is performing with one of our favorite Mexican groups, Camila…and it is sure to be a very moving performance!
- Carlos Santana AND Pitbull: Together? Cómo? I’m not asking questions…this is going to be epic.
- Enrique Iglesias: Directo from Europe, hearing him perform “Bailando” alongside Descemer Bueno and Gente De Zona never gets old!
- Pablo Alborán: Looove him, this chico guapo will take the stage with the Mexican duo Jesse & Joy…can’t wait!
- Marc Anthony: Totally normal to see his name on the list of performers, but to sing alonside the group Magic!, now that is a sorpresa!
Did you favorite make our lista? Let us know in the comments below! Also, if you are looking for the complete list, we have you covered also!
Make sure you follow along with us as we LIVE tweet the #GRAMMY show tonight on @LasGringasBlog Twitter!
- Pepe Aguilar with Miguel Bosé
- Pablo Alborán with Jesse & Joy
- Marc Anthony with Magic!
- Marc Anthony with Carlos Vives
- Rubén Blades with Carlos Franzetti
- Camila with Ricky Martin
- Carlos Santana with Pitbull
- La Arrolladora Banda El Limón De René Camacho with Espinoza Paz
- La Original Banda El Limón De Salvador Lizárraga with Río Roma
- Carlos Vives with ChocQuibTown
- Wisin with Chris Brown and Pitbull
- Yandel with General Gadiel and Farruko
- Best New Artist nominees medley with Aneeka, Pablo López and Mariana Vega
- Enrique Iglesias, Descemer Bueno and Gente De Zona
- J Balvin
*Image Credit: Univision Communications, Inc.