Your New “Go To,” 2 Ingredient Simple Lime Margaritas!
Who says a margarita has to be complicated? Not this gringa!! Whether it’s been a particularly long workday or I need to make a batch of drinks for company muy pronto, it’s always good to have a “go to” drink recipe that’s as delicious as it is simple. Pues, my 2 ingredient lime margarita is the perfect option!
- Simply Limeade (or whatever brand you prefer)
- (optional) lime wedges/slices
Directions for 1:
- Pour a generous shot of tequila into a tumbler.
- Top tequila and fill glass a little more than half full (about 4 oz.) with the limeade.
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice and give the drink a stir.
- If using, throw in the lime wedge.
Directions for 2 or more:
- Take the measurements from the “directions for 1” and simply multiply by the number of gente you need to serve.
- If you’re making enough for several guests throw all the ingredients in a pitcher, fill the correct number of glasses with ice, pour the mixed drink over the ice y (optional) throw in a lime slice!
Alternative: Not a fan of lime? No big deal! Just use your favorite juice. I personally really like grapefruit también!