Maite Perroni at Premios Juventud 2013: Get The Look
Earlier this week, Maite Perroni performed her first solo single ‘Tu y Yo’ at Premios Juventud with a bachata choreography that has us in total shock and awe! Maite is taking bold moves in her new solo music career and is taking Pantene with her along for the ride as she gets ready to launch hersolo-album very soon! In the mean time, you can download the MP3 of ‘Tu y Yo’ for free at www.MiPantene.com.
Bueno, so back to her look: Pantene celebrity hairstylist, Gabriel Samra, was on site to make sure she shined all night long. For those who want to try it out for yourselves, we have the step-by-steps guide for you aqui:
Gabriel Samra shares how to get Maite’s look from Premios Juventud 2013:
- Begin washing your hair with Pantene Pro-V Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner that contain an anti-humidity technology to lock out frizz and extend the life of your smooth style.
- Use a round brush to blow-dry hair uniformly.
- Divide hair into six sections and use a 1-inch curling iron to achieve even waves. Before curling each section around the iron, spray Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Hairspray.
- Set hair in place delicately with a wide-tooth comb.
- To finish, apply drops of Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco to add shine and fight frizz instantly for up to 72 hours.
So what do you think of the new bachatera Maite? Does this new style fit her?