JLo at Premios Juventud 2013: Get The Look
Jennifer Lopez was looking absolutely stunning at the 2013 Premios Juventud awards earlier this week. No surprise there, right? Well..she did surprise us all in other ways that evening that’s for sure! From jumping into a pool with Pitbull after their opening performance to tearing up while giving her acceptance speech, JLo was pretty much the center of attention the entire noche. And of course, looking flawless the entire time.
For those JLovers out there, L’Oréal Paris has the inside scoop on her makeup and hairdo from brand ambassadors Claudia Betancur and Marcos Carrasquillo:
Get JLo’s Makeup Look from Premios Juventud:
- To recreate Jennifer’s radiant makeup, the main touch was the blush. Jennifer’s makeup artist chose to go with a rosy blush and applied it around the apples of her cheeks to give a natural flush. I recommend using L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blush in Rose Gold Lift.
- Jennifer’s eye makeup stole the show. She wore dark gray eye shadow covering her whole eyelid but with a touch of bright eye shadow over the bridge of her eye. To recreate this look, start with a light eye shadow such as L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Ice Latte over the entire eyelid and follow with an angular thin eye pencil use my favorite L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Sultry Smoke over the eyelid, blending in the colors to create a not-so-heavy smoky eye.
- Add a line to add more flair to your smoky eye with L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Liner in Cobalt Blue.
- Finish off the eyes with the new L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara to give those lashes a full lift to give your smoky eyes a “WOW” factor.
- Lastly, no one rocks the nude lip better than JLo. To complete the look, follow with a nude lip gloss shade like the L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Eternally Nude.
Jennifer Lopez’s Premios Juventud Hair:
- To get Jennifer’s hair color, her signature honey blonde, use L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème in Medium Golden Blonde 8G. It’ll leave your hair silky soft, with a long-lasting radiant color just like JLo’s.
- Use the new shampoo and conditioners – L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray Shampoo and Conditioner to protect the color, giving your hair constant shine.
- After washing your hair, use L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray as a protector against hot tools. This will ensure your hair doesn’t get damaged from the styling.
- Comb through your hair and blow-dry at the same time to give movement and form your blow-out.
- Once your hair is 80% dry, apply some L’Oreal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner. This cleansing conditioner will help to give you the desired texture as seen on JLo’s locks.
- Divide your hair into two sections, and use a curling iron to create soft curls alternating direction for each piece. Follow throughout your hair evenly.
- Use your fingers to comb through your curls to create more volume and finish off with my favorite L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray. Make sure to spray six inches away to prevent stiff curls.