Maite Perroni at People En Espanol’s 50 Mas Bellos: Get the Look
The bella actress and singer Maite Perroni dazzled everyone earlier this week at the People en Español’s 50 Most Beautiful Gala in New York city, in a very modern silver and gold sequined short- length jumpsuit. Que sexy! Maite, who actually made the lista of 50, was styled by Irma Martinez, ambassador for P&G. Renowned hairstylist, Antonio Rosales tells us how he created that wavy loose hairstyle to complement Maite’s look and how to get those soft, voluminous and seductive waves!
Paso a Paso for Maite’s Look:
- Step 1: To start transforming Maite’s natural straight hair, apply Pantene Heat Protection Spray to protect hair from heat damage and prepare for styling.
- Step 2: Divide the hair on top of the head in two sections and used two large rollers, one for each side of the head to add volume at the root.
- Step 3: After the top hair has been rolled, section the bottom hair in ½ inch sections and use a curling iron to create many closed waves.
- Step 4: Once all hair was completely wavy, remove the two rollers and flip head back to be able to finger comb waves to loosen them up and transform into soft waves.
- Step 5: And finally, spray Pantene Pro-V Stylers Flexible Hold Hairspray to maintain the volume and seal the style so it will last all night.