Maite Perroni at Premio Lo Nuestro 2013: Get the Look
Last night, the top Latino artists in entertainment gathered at the American Airlines Arena in downtown Miami, Florida for Premio Lo Nuestro 2013. Amongst these estrellas was the beautiful actress/singer Maite Perroni, advocate of Pantene’s Beautiful Lengths program. She looked super sexy walking the red carpet and she is all over the ‘Best Dressed’ reviews!
Maite’s beauty glam look was created by Gabriel Samra, celebrity hairstylist for Pantene who shared with us just how we can all get her red carpet fabulous look!
“Maite always makes heads turn when she gets to the red carpet and for me it is great to work with such beautiful healthy hair. For tonight, we decided to leave behind the wavy hair look and go with a smooth and sophisticated straight hair look that makes a bold statement and is the perfect complement to her sexy metallic dress. What is most exciting about this look is that it sets the tone and anticipates the upcoming trends for Fall 2013,” said Gabriel.
How to Get Maite Perroni’s Red Carpet Look:
- To start the transformation, I blow-dried her hair using a big round brush to straighten from root to tip.
- Once dry, I separated her hair in top and bottom layers, clipping the top layer to keep it out of the way.
- Then, I sectioned the bottom layer in 2-inch sections and sprayed with Pantene Pro-V Stylers Heat Protection Spray to protect from heat damage and enhance shine.
- Using a flat iron, I straightened each section from root to tip, taking 3-5 seconds per section.
- Once the bottom layer of her hair was completely flattened, I repeated the above steps to the top layer.
- For the finishing touches, I used a comb to smooth and put hair in desired place.
- Finally, I sprayed Pantene Pro-V Stylers Flexible Hold Hair Spray throughout because its flexible hold maintains hair’s natural movement and makes the look seem effortless
Chicas….for more beauty tips be sure to follow @PANTENE on Twitter! #WantThatHair