Best Love Songs in Spanish
We are trying our best to get into the lovey-dovey spirit since it’s Valentine’s Day…and we know just the right canciones to do the trick! Now, out of all the “Best _____ Songs in Spanish” blog posts we’ve done, this is by far the easiest…since well, they didn’t coin the phrase latin lover for nothing!
There really are just an infinite amount of Love Songs in Spanish to choose from, so help us out…we will pick 2 from our 5 favorite genres: Latin Pop, Salsa, Bachata, Reggaeton, and Rock En Español.
Favorite Love Songs in Spanish: Latin Pop (of the Mexican persuasion)
- “Todo Cambio” by Camila: Plain and simple, this is a true pop ballad in Spanish…can’t go wrong with these guys!
- “Eres Para Mi” by Julieta Venegas: Not all love songs need to be slow and dramatic! Julieta shared her love in his bouncy and energetic cancion, plus we love the video!
Favorite Love Songs in Spanish: Salsa
- “Tu Amor Me Hace Bien” by Marc Anthony: Gringas love us some Marc…and this song has kept us dancing for many a nights at the salsa club.
- “Yo No Sé Manaña” by Luis Enrique: While Luis isn’t promising eternal love…he’s not saying it won’t happen, he’s just being honest since he doesn’t know what tomorrow will bring and I respect that.
Favorite Love Songs in Spanish: Bachata
- “Corazoncito” by Aventura: How do we pick just one love song from Aventura? These guys, well..really, Romeo Santos has it down to a formula.
- “Las Cosas Pequenas” by Prince Royce: Love is all about the little things and Royce knows all about that.
Favorite Love Songs in Spanish: Reggaeton
- “Estoy Enamorado” by Wisin Y Yandel: This duo, while reggaetonero, know their way around a love song..and this is one of our favorites.
- “Donde Estes Llegaré by Alexis y Fido: Love the lyrics, which have surprising depth for a reggaeton tune!
Favorite Love Songs in Spanish: Rock En Español
- “Bendita Tu Luz” by Maná: It was difficult to just pick 1 Mana song to feature in this category, but this one is just beyond romantic.
- “Te Quiero” by Hombres Q: The title says it all…but this retro video is classic.
Which of your favorite canciones de amor are we missing?! Tell us in the comments below!