Get Eva Longoria’s ALMA Awards Complete Look via L’Oréal Paris!
Fresh off of confirming her new relationship, Eva Longoria was looking lovely as co-host at the recent 2012 ALMA Awards! The actress and activist had a few looks throughout the evening, and we’ve got the complete details on how you can achieve her smokey eye and red-carpet hairstyle! Thanks to L’Oréal Paris brand ambassador Claudia Betancur (on the eye make-up!) y Marcos Carrasquillo (on the hair!) you’ll find a step-by-step how-to plus a list of products that will help you make these gorgeous looks your own!
Eva Longoria Smokey Eye Alma Awards Look.
Step by Step How-To:
- To achieve Eva’s flawless skin and glow, use L’Oréal Paris True Match LUMI Healthy Luminous foundation to match your skin tone.
- Eva sported a lustry smoky eye. To achieve a similar look, use L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Eternal Sunshine on the lid and browbone, blending in L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Eternal Black within the crease to create a deep smokey eye effect. Blend thoroughly to avoid harsh lines.
- Finish off the smokey eye using L’Oréal Paris Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner to line the eyes at the top lid for the extra wow factor and then top off both the top and bottom lashes with L’Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer Mascara giving you long and full lashes as if you had false ones on.
- Since the smokey eyes gives a bold look on its own, go with a simple nude color on the lips to not divert too much attention away from your eyes. Try L’Oréal Paris Infallible Le Gloss 8HR in Barely Nude shade for a subtle yet sexy finish.
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Foundation ($12.95)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow ($7.95)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lacquer Liner 24H ($9.95)
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer Mascara ($8.95)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Le Gloss ($ 9.99)
Eva Longoria’s ALMA Awards Red Carpet Bun.
Step by Step How-To:
- Begin by parting the hair to the side and distributing L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Strong Hold Defining Gel evenly throughout her hair.
- Divide the hair as if you were styling it as a half up, half down and brush the bottom half of hair into a ponytail, securing it with an elastic.
- To smooth out the parted halves, use L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Crème throughout the entire head.
- From there, take the top half of the hair and tease it to create volume. Spray with Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Unscented Hairspray.
- Take the bottom half of the hair and create a messy bun. Take the top half of hair and join it with the bottom half securing with bobby pins (front, back and side to side) to create a complete bun.
- To finish the look, spray L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Unscented Hairspray around the head, and blow-dry the hair on a low setting to tame flyaways.
- L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Strong Hold Defining Gel ($6.99)
- L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Crème ($6.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold Unscented ($14.99)