L’Oréal Paris Hair Color Census & Healthy Look Crème Gloss Giveaway!
Given Las Gringas nicknames of “La Rubia” and “La Roja”..it’s obvious we love our hair! Recently, I came across the really fun “2012 Hair Color Census,” presented by L’Oréal Paris’ Healthy Look Crème Gloss Hair Color. Becaues…who doesn’t love a good info-graphic that answer life’s little questions like- do blondes really have more fun?
Results of the 2012 Hair Color Census aka…Census de Color de Cabello 2012*
- 75% of respondents say that brunettes are the most trustworthy
- Blondes are just as likely as redheads to be described as feisty and fun – they can bring the fire, too!
- 86% of brainy blondes read up to three books per month
- Redheads are 2X less likely to have a bad hair day compared to their blonde and brunette counterparts
- 64% of respondents say that their best friend is a brunette
- There is one thing almost all hair shades agree on – 8 out of 10 respondents think that brunette guys are the most attractive
- For the most part, women stay true to their shade. Only 9% of respondents would change their hair color for a guy
- Move over blondes! 70% of redheads think THEY have the most fun
- Blondes & brunettes agree – redheads are the most spontaneous
So, what do you think about these results? I’m glad to see that redheads like me are less likely to have bad hair day!! Even though I do have my fair share. Also, are brunettes really more trustworthy? Hmm…not so sure about that one.
Whether you are a rubia, peliroja, con cabello negro o castaño…we can all agree, keeping your hair color vibrant and healthy-looking if very important! L’Oreal knows this and wants to give you all the chance to try out their Healthy Look Créme Gloss Color, which is a no-ammonia hair color that lasts through 28 shampoos and delivers healthy-looking, glossy colors. Soooo……cue the giveaway!
Enter the contest below and we will be giving away 5 boxes of the L
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Results are based on a survey of 1,000 people conducted on Facebook